Nyakio Plant Opertors and Driving School offers training using a variety of heavy machines for earthmoving, lifting and agriculture. At Nyakio Plant Opertors and Driving School we have ample facilities for trainig students. We haoffer the best full time practical training that equips our students with hands-on skillve well lit and spacoius classes and lecture rooms.
Our course practical training sessions are held in an expansive yard / farm enabling us to make sure that our students are equiped well, have the capacity to meet industry standards and even surpas required skill level.
We are certified institute by National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA) and upon successful completion of the prescribed training course, students are issued with licenses by NTSA.
The following categories are on offered in our training course:
- Earthmovers: Motor / Drum Rollers, Motor Graders, Backhoe Loader, Track Shovel, Bulldozer, Wheel Shovel
- Lifting Equipments: Crane, Forklift
- Farm / Agricultural Machinery: Farm Tractor
1. One must be 18 years of age and above.
Students do not have to be in possession of a drivers license since we have a driving school throught which one can start driving towards being a certified driver.
You will enroll in our driving school then proceed to Plant Operator Course for one and half months.
We offer driving school in course as well. Click here to see the courses.
Call our office on: 0721 260 / 0721 260 564 for more details.
Our fee is inclusive of tuition fee, exam fee, insurance and medical cover.
1. A national ID with 2 photocopies.
2. Three Coloured Passport Size Photos.
3. Safety Boots - Nyakio Plant Operators will provide a Helmet, a Reflector and an Overall.
4. Plate, Spoon, Cup, Pens and Books
5. For boarding students: Blankets, Bedsheets, Bucket, Toiletries etc
6. Meals are provided by the institution