International Plant Operator placement by Nyakio Recruitment: Apply now
Posted in News on May 01, 2019
Plant Operators Operate and maintain plant machinery within the safety guidelines of the Company
- Manage all operations according to required safety measures.
- Operate the excavator/hoe and other heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Perform daily maintenance and safety checks of equipment.
- Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment, and clean, lubricate and refill equipment as necessary.
- Perform routine cleaning and maintenance to ensure the smooth operation of the Machinery.
- Train new employees in the safe and efficient operation of the Excavator/Hoe.
- Operate other heavy equipment and other construction-related duties as required.
- Must ensure a solid understanding of, and comply with the principles of the company’s Code of Conduct
- Promote, execute and adhere to the company’s safety program.
- Work in a safe, responsible manner to not intentionally or unintentionally injure oneself, or endanger the wellbeing of others.
- Participate as a vital team member, and contribute towards the success of the organization, which may involve the provision of other technical and administrative support, as required.